I’m using this page to save links to important articles, websites, and other resources.
- What do we see, how do we react to those students who are difficult for us to engage? What are we personally bringing to those interactions?
- Compiled by and for the National Council of Teachers of English (NCTE); a great list for all of us to use
- Video of James Baldwin, Toni Morrison, Angela Davis and others on the history and legacy of racism and slavery
- A great post on how to deal with the overwhelming feelings created by injustices around us, and how to channel them into the place they do the most good: our classrooms.
- A great series on the history of race in America hosted by John Biewen
- A blog post with a strong reading list and discussion of white teacher’s role in promoting racial justice